We are honored to have had six top-notch guest bloggers write for us and two cutting-edge internal communications professionals do in-depth Q&As last year. Before we put the pedal to the metal and race into 2017, let’s take a quick look in our rearview mirror at some of the wisdom that was shared with us in 2016.
Video and Face-to-Face Communications
- Rebecca Clout, Honeywell Aerospace’s Director of Employee Communications, shared how her company reaches 40,000 employees around the world. She shared so much great information, we split it into Part 1: Honeywell TV and Part 2: Manager’s Toolkit.
- Amy Heisler, Global Internal Communications Manager for First Solar, told us about some of the fascinating things she is doing in her company to reach and engage global employees with video.
- Thought leader Mike Klein, Principal of Changing the Terms, gave us four steps to take for internal communicators to be leaders in their organizations.
- Expert blogger Peggy Bieniek of Starry Blue Brillance showed us how to lead today for a successful tomorrow.
- Internal communications expert Cindy Crescenzo, President of Crescenzo Communications, showed us how to create a measurement strategy.
- Writing expert Sue Horner of Get It Write presented 7 Ways to Sabotage Your Employee e-Newsletter.
- Another writing whiz, Stephanie Conner of Active Voice Communications, offered 7 Tips for Becoming a Better Writer.
- Business communication expert Judith Jones, who blogs Bottom Line Internal Communications, wrote Mind Mapping: 4 Steps to Break Through Writer’s Block.
Thanks again to these experts for sharing their knowledge. This is truly an exciting time to be in internal communications. We can’t wait to see what 2017 brings!